Today, smartphones have become an integral part of our lives. From basic phone functions like texting and calling to browsing the internet, we use smartphones to know almost everything.
Though when you notice, all these smartphone companies have similar thing i.e. pre-install some unwanted apps that we don’t use or use occasionally. The problem we face regarding these apps is that we cannot uninstall these apps from our smartphones. Since these apps cannot be removed from our phones, there is still a quick fix to hide these unwanted apps from your home screen and app drawer.
Here in this article, we share with you how you can hide unwanted apps in Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, OnePlus and Xiaomi smartphones respectively.
Hide apps in Samsung smartphones:
Samsung smartphones can easily hide apps without installing any other apps. Following are the steps through which you can hide apps:
- Open the setting.
- Tap the Home Screen Settings option.
- Scroll to find the Hide app in the home screen and apps options.
- From the list, select the app or apps you want to hide.
- Tap the Done button and the apps will be hidden from the home screen.
Hide apps on Oppo smartphones:
Here is a quick guide to hide apps in Oppo smartphones:
- Launch the Settings app on your phone Via Security >> App Encryption.
- From the Home screen, select the apps you want to hide.
- Set a passcode after creating it.
- Turn on the Hide Home Screen option. Set an access number which must start with # and end with #.
- Your access number must necessarily contain a maximum of one to sixteen characters.
- Click Done.
Hide apps in Vivo smartphones:
To hide apps in Vivo smartphones, the following are the steps:
- Go to the Settings menu on your phone and click on the security option.
- Tap the App Privacy & Encryption switch. You need to set a passcode.
- Click to turn on Hide apps.
- Choose the apps you want to hide.
- When the process is done, tap Ok.
Hide apps in Realme devices:
Realme has its new Applock feature with its own UI to easily hide your apps on Realme devices. You have to follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your phone and open the security option.
- You will find the App lock option; set a password for app lock.
- Navigate to Security and click App Encryption.
- Now you have to enter the password and choose the app you want to hide.
- Turn on the Enable Hide Home Screen Icon option.
- You will be asked to create an access number. Remember that it should start and end with # and be one to sixteen characters at most.
Hide apps on OnePlus smartphones:
To hide apps, do the following:
- Swipe up on the home screen to open the app drawer.
- Swipe left to right to open the Hidden Space app drawer.
- Tap the + sign in the upper right corner and a list of apps will appear.
- Choose the apps you want to hide and that’s it.
Hide apps in Xiaomi smartphones:
Xiaomi offers an Applock function built into its smartphones to hide apps you don’t need. Below are the steps to do it:
- Navigate to the settings and click on the Apps option.
- Click on the Applock function option. Also, you need to set a passcode.
- After setting the passcode, two options will appear:
- Hidden apps
- Tap on the Hidden Apps option. A list of apps will appear.
- Choose the apps you want to hide by toggling the switch.
If you like this article follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram andChirping. We will continue to bring you such items.
#Hide #apps #Android #devices #quick #guide
Image Source : www.rmupdate.com